The holidays are flying by.
Slept late again last night, I think it's a habit already.
Woke up relatively early, compared to the past few days.
But after lunch, I slept again.
Ended up doing nothing at all.
And I still have to go to my bro's campfire later.
I wonder if I can sneak something there to do.
But it's going to rain.
Either I can hope.
Or I will just let everything go on naturally.
But I thought I heard thunder.
Well, it all depends I guess.
And I really should do something.
Or at least some of my other Jap homework.
I think finishing one of it is simply not enough.
Not to mention I haven't even started on my book yet.
Let alone my book review.
Wait, I started.
Just not finished.
Meanwhile, I really hope it'll rain.
Though I'll be quite sad for my bro.
After all, campfires are the highlight of camps.
But I really need to finish my work.
Well, 一切都顺其自然吧。
No more distractions I hope.
After I'm done with facebook anyway.
Haiz...
在我的心里面 完美就要更完美 谁都不能改变