Well, back from the campfire.
It ended up raining.
After we got there.
How pathetic is that?
My whole back was drenched -.-
But the campfire was mildly fun I guess.
At least it brought back enough memories of my own camp.
Very amused at my brother now. :D
But still, I probably shouldn't have prayed for rain.
Gee.
I still need to start on my work.
It's pressing on my mind.
Not that I'm doing that much about it.
I don't even know how to write the chinese zuowen.
Which is overdue, I think.
Partly because I don't have any paper to write it on.
I used up all my gaozhi for notes.
Cuz I ran out of foolscap.
I really should learn.
I think I will have to erase all my notes or something.
Haiz.
Meanwhile,
KO 3an Guo!
Here I come! :D
While attempting work, that is.
在我的心里面 完美就要更完美 谁都不能改变
♥ 10:12 PM